Whether it's a party to celebrate a newborn's birth, a couple's declaration of love to the world, a company's launch of a new innovation or a celebration of a fulfilled dream, I want to be a part of it.
When speaking with a client, I love hearing their vision, their dream and working to create an event that is unique, inspiring, fun and memorable.
I believe that when someone is out to celebrate something in life, they should spend the time doing just that, Celebrating.
Event planning, design and coordination is my way to say, "I Love You" to my own passions. Growing up having a mother who taught me pristine organization and coordination skills, and a father who allowed me to participate in the planning of his own product launches, I was exposed to this world from a very early age.
I've had the pleasure of honing my skills from high school all the way through my college years. I was highly active in coordinating university club events or working within the chapter of my sorority,organizing and publicizing events.
It became clear when I was staying up late writing schedules, calling vendors, designing table settings, stressing about timing, running around in heels all evening and loving every minute of the creativity, high energy and clean organization, that planning and coordination was where my heart was.
After completing my degree at the University of Denver, I moved head first into designing an event planning firm that could work in all aspects of the hospitality industry. I wanted to continue excercising my skills and helping others celebrate what they loved most.
Now, i'm dedicated to spending my time helping others build memories and celebrate their life's accomplishments while enjoying my own!
- I am a native of Denver, Colorado.
- I am a Journalism and Business graduate from the University of Denver.
- I am an active member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- I've planned or assisted in planning events since the age of 11.
- Weddings are some of my favorite celebrations, i'm a sucker for love, romance movies fill my library.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday and yes, I love Christmas music.
- Not an event planner? I definitely would have pursued acting.